Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Superstar - I Don't Know How to Love It


I don’t know how to love it
What to do, how it can move me.
It’s been changed, yes really changed.
In these past few days, when I’ve seen the show,
It seems like something low.
I don’t know how to take it,
I don’t see why it unmoves me.
It’s a show. It’s just a show.
And I’ve seen so many shows before
In very many ways.
It’s just one more.
Should I bring it down?
Should I scream and shout?
Should I speak of doubt,
Let my feelings out?
I never thought I’d come to this.
What’s it all about?
Don’t you think it rather funny
My remote’s in this position?
It’s the one that’s always been
So calm, so cool, no viewer’s fool,
Ruining every show
It scares me so.
(I never thought I’d come to this.
What’s it all about?)
Yet, if I said I loved it,
I’d be wrong, I’d be frightened.
I couldn’t cope, just couldn’t cope.
I’d turn my head, I’d bash the screen.
I wouldn’t want to know.
It scares me so.
I want it NO
I want it NO

No comments:

Post a Comment